Sunday, May 25, 2014

You aint got no soul POWER

Sometimes when people tell a lie they are also lying to themselves.

People lie to me a lot.

there's a weird thing i've noticed, people have specifically lied to me about bad stuff they have done as to not disappoint me. or rather so that I am not disappointed in them.
  I guess it's good that people care what i think, maybe, im not sure though. it's kind of annoying when people wont let you in because they care so much about what you think.

maybe everyone does this a little bit. it's just weird when i know someone is lying to me and i've already accepted them for who they are. it's strange. I wish that i seemed more accepting or as accepting as i am

okay

not sure if that makes sense, is relatable or even readable.

~Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment